At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
Would you like to invest with us in your future? Are you interested in innovative financial products? Then start as part of a dynamic Team where we live diversity, and take over responsibility as
Intern Manager Selection (f/m/d) AR3115 / fulltime / 3-6 months / based in Frankfurt am Main
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intern to join our Manager Selection Team in Frankfurt am Main.
Analysing strategies from an investment and operational point of view: You will be supporting the team in various analysis and reports for investment strategies across a broad spectrum of asset classes. This includes the operational due diligence for Prime Capital’s Absolute Return FoHF range, as well as the investment analysis of strategies within liquid and private market asset classes for our other clients. Alongside you will have the chance to participate in manager meetings, market and monitoring calls in order to get insights into a broad field of different investment strategies, market segments and regulatory regimes.
Additionally, you can take part in several projects related to our internal process landscape across the different departments, in which we constantly work on improving efficiencies and evolving our general work streams.
The successful candidate will form part of a small and agile team, reporting to the Head of Manager Selection.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the team in analyzing investment strategies across various asset classes (i.e. liquid, illiquid, HFs)
- Contribute to and support in generating specified Operational Due Diligence Reports for our FoHF range
- Contribute to and support in generating specified Investment Due Diligence Reports for our other institutional clients
- Support the ongoing monitoring of existing and invested strategies across liquid and illiquid segments
- Participate in regular manager meetings, market and update calls
- Overall support for process management across departments
- Prepare the necessary documentation for Prime Capital’s internal as well as external Committee Structure
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
- Demonstrable knowledge of capital markets, in particular with respect to liquid and private markets as well as the underlying investment strategies
- Reliable self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organization and coordination skills, project management skills would be advantageous;
- Commercial judgment with attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes;
- Keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English and German language proficiency
Your development and training is our top priority. Contribute together with us to creating added value to Alternative Investments und providing decisive impulses for professional financial services. Does this motivate you? Excellent! Because in addition to a fair working culture with flat hierarchies, attractive remuneration and flexible working hours you will find considerable further benefits. We encourage team spirit with regularly events, and we support you in staying healthy and fit.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 16 billion are being structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as pdf file by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!