Prime Capital offers institutional investors to invest fast and efficiently in an attractive asset class, taking into account regulatory requirements.
Regulatory restrictions on commercial banks increase the need for additional financing sources and -partners for companies. Institutional capital plays an increasingly important role in this context, also as an investment opportunity for institutional investors in the prevailing low interest rate environment. Special credit expertise, access to the individual borrowers and the ongoing monitoring of a loan commitment require qualified specialists. As a private debt specialist, Prime Capital already manages individual fund and securitisation structures for institutional investors in this asset class. The offering includes traditional corporate loan funds and Solvency II-optimised solutions with low capital requirements. Within the corporate financing segment, strategies in the areas of acquisition finance / leveraged finance and direct lending are developed and implemented.
Your benefits of investing in corporate financing with Prime Capital
- Direct access to the corporate loan market, with invested capital from day one
- Swift investments of residual committed capital through a global network and strong Partners
- Our Know-how: The lack of transparency requires specialists with a very good understanding of markets and credit
- High Attractiveness: A good risk / return profile enables institutional investors to earn target returns that offer excess returns over traditional securities despite the prevailing low interest rate Environment
- Effective Structuring Solutions: Depending on the needs of the investor, Prime Capital offers the advantage of bespoke structuring solutions additional to the expertise in private debt