Senior Operations Analyst Private Debt (f/m/d) Frankfurt OPS2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Analyst – Private Debt to join our Operations Team in Frankfurt am Main. As a Senior Operations Analyst Private Debt you will be responsible for the investment administration and day-to-day management of Private Debt investment portfolios to which Prime Capital acts as AIFM, Investment Manager/Advisor, or Platform Operator, with a strong focus on settlement mechanics and portfolio management support. The successful candidate will form part of a small and dynamically growing team in Luxemburg and Frankfurt, reporting to the Head of Operations, Frankfurt, and be supervised by the Chief Operating Officer.
fulltime / permanent / based in Frankfurt am Main
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the administration and day-to-day operations of the Private Debt portfolios serviced by the Prime Capital Group;
- Ensure the implementation of portfolio management decisions and ongoing maintenance processes relating to alternative investment portfolios in the Private Debt space, especially with respect to:
- Loan on-boardings for corporate and real estate debt strategies
- Corporate Actions
- Restructuring of Corporate Debt
- Deal Support and operational input delivery to Portfolio Management and/or Structuring Team;
- Monitor the liquidity structure of alternative investment funds under management, and assist in their cash flow planning and reconciliation as well as fee and invoice controlling;
- Prepare and manage the operational input for information and reporting tasks towards:
- Investors, Directors, Regulators, Brokers, Databases and other stakeholders in respect of alternative investment portfolios;
- Assist with the implementation of the management company’s valuation framework and validation of NAV reports as computed by external administrators.
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in similar positions in the banking and fund industry, preferably with an asset manager or custodian;
- Demonstrable knowledge of Private Debt portfolio instruments (their settlement mechanics in particular, including acquisitions, corporate actions, and restructuring processes) and fund accounting principles;
- Reliable self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organisation and coordination skills;
- Commercial judgement with attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes;
- Keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English and German language proficiency to the level of business negotiations.
Your development and training is our top priority. Contribute together with us creating added value to Alternative Investments und providing decisive impulses for professional financial services. Does this motivate you? Excellent! Because in addition to a fair working culture with flat hierarchies, attractive remuneration and flexible working hours you will find considerable further benefits. We encourage team spirit with regularly events, and we support you in staying healthy and fit.
Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our office in Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 14 billion are being structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as PDF file by stating your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!