At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
Would you like to invest with us in your future? Are you interested in innovative financial products? Then start as part of a dynamic Team where we live diversity, and take over responsibility as
Senior Operations Analyst (f/m) Private Equity Real Estate
fulltime / permanent / based in Luxembourg City
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Analyst – Private Equity/Real Estate to join our Alternative Investment Fund Management subsidiary in Luxembourg (Prime AIFM Lux SA). As an Senior Operations Analyst – PE/RE you will be responsible for the financial management and investment administration of Private Equity and Real Estate investment portfolios to which Prime Capital acts as AIFM, Investment Manager/Advisor, or Platform Operator. The Senior Operations Analyst – PE/RE will become the relationship interface for multiple parties, including investors, local service providers (primarily administrators and depositaries) as well as internal departments across the group. The successful candidate will form part of a small and dynamically growing team in Luxemburg and Frankfurt, reporting to the Head of Operations and be supervised by the Chief Operating Officer.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the implementation of portfolio management decisions and ongoing maintenance processes relating to Private Equity portfolios (primaries, secondaries and direct / co-investments) and Real Estate funds (real estate debt / equity);
- Monitor the liquidity structure of alternative investment funds under management, and assist in their cash flow planning and reconciliation as well as fee and invoice management;
- Oversee the compliance of the management company’s valuation framework in particular:
- Classification of alternative investment fund portfolios pursuant to the IFRS 13 fair value hierarchy;
- Secure and validate asset pricing and valuation input for illiquid equity and debt investments from external and internal sources, including market databases, brokers, model results from the firm’s Risk Management Team ;
- Assist with the implementation of distribution waterfalls and validate their components (capital return, preferred return, catch-up and carried interest) on an ongoing basis;
- Calculate regulatory leverage ratios pursuant to the gross and commitment method under AIFMD;
- Reconciliation of fund accounts and validation of NAV reports as computed by external administrators;
- Organisation of the management company’s valuation committee;
- Prepare and manage the operational input for information and reporting tasks towards:
- Investors, Directors, Regulators, Brokers, Databases and other stakeholders in respect of alternative investment portfolios;
- Transaction management and operational input delivery to Structuring Team.
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in similar positions in the financial services industry, preferably with an asset manager, fund administrator or valuation agent;
- Working knowledge of the alternative investment universe, in particular with respect to Private Equity and Real Estate strategies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of accounting standards, valuation principles and financial management of Private Equity and Real Estate funds;
- Self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organisation and coordination skills, project management skills would be advantageous;
- Commercial judgment with attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes;
- Keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English and German language proficiency to the level of business negotiations.
Together with us you will create added value to Alternative Investments and provide decisive impulses for professional financial services.
Excellent working conditions with a flat hierarchy in a modern office space in the heart of Frankfurt, attractive remuneration, continuous professional career development, flexible working hours and considerable further benefits. We also provide regular team-building events and support you in staying fit and healthy.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 10.4 billion are being structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as pdf file with a maximum size of 5 MB by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Application dead line: 5 August 2018
We are looking forward to getting to know you!