At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
Would you like to invest with us in your future? Are you interested in innovative financial products? Then start as part of a dynamic Team where we live diversity, and take over responsibility as
Senior Operations Analyst (f/m) – Private Debt Valuation Support Luxembourg
fulltime / permanent / based in Luxembourg
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
We have an exciting opportunity for an (Senior) Operations Analyst – Private Debt to join our Alternative Investment Fund Management subsidiary in Luxembourg (Prime AIFM Lux SA). As an (Senior) Operations Analyst – Private Debt you will be responsible for the investment administration and day-to-day management of Private Debt investment portfolios to which Prime Capital acts as AIFM, Investment Manager/Advisor, or Platform Operator with a strong focus on the firm’s valuation framework and the validation of asset pricing. The successful candidate will form part of a small and dynamically growing team in Luxemburg and Frankfurt, reporting to the Head of Operations and be supervised by the Chief Operating Officer.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the compliance of the management company’s valuation framework in particular:
- Classification of alternative investment fund portfolios pursuant to the IFRS 13 fair value hierarchy;
- Secure and validate asset pricing and valuation input for liquid and illiquid equity and debt investments from external and internal sources, including market databases, brokers, model results from the firm’s Risk Management Team ;
- Calculate regulatory leverage ratios pursuant to the gross and commitment method under AIFMD;
- Assist with the implementation of distribution waterfalls and validate their components (capital return, preferred return, catch-up and carried interest) on an ongoing basis;
- Reconciliation of fund accounts and validation of NAV reports as computed by external administrators;
- Organisation of the management company’s valuation committee;
- Ensure the implementation of portfolio management decisions and ongoing maintenance processes relating to alternative investment portfolios in the Private Debt space;
- Monitor the liquidity structure of alternative investment funds under management, and assist in their cash flow planning and reconciliation as well as fee and invoice management;
- Prepare and manage the operational input for information and reporting tasks towards:
- Investors, Directors, Regulators, Brokers, Databases and other stakeholders in respect of alternative investment portfolios.
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
- Qualified professional experience in similar positions in the financial services industry for at least 5 years, preferably with an asset manager or valuation agent;
- Working knowledge of the alternative investment universe, in particular with respect to Private Debt strategies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of fund accounting, the IFRS 13 fair value hierarchy as well as Private Debt portfolio instruments and their valuation principles;
- Self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organisation and coordination skills;
- Commercial judgment with attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes;
- Keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English and German language proficiency to the level of business negotiations.
Together with us you will create added value to Alternative Investments and provide decisive impulses for professional financial services.
Excellent working conditions with a flat hierarchy in a modern office space in the heart of Frankfurt, attractive remuneration, continuous professional career development, flexible working hours and considerable further benefits. We also provide regular team-building events and support you in staying fit and healthy.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 10.4 billion are being structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as pdf file with a maximum size of 5 MB by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!