Portfolio Manager Outsourcing Asset Management (f/m/d)
This is an entry-level role in Portfolio Management where you will be responsible, under senior supervision, for the day-to-day portfolio management operations of several client portfolios for institutional investors, in particular, life insurance companies and pension funds.
The Outsourced Asset Management business offers the full range of front office services for insurance and pension clients. The team covers the entire investment chain, i.e. strategic asset allocation, portfolio structuring, manager selection, portfolio implementation, and monitoring. The business‘ Assets under Management, exceeding 9bn Euro, are growing rapidly, offering unique career opportunities.
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
You will be responsible, under senior supervision, for the day-to-day portfolio management operations of several client portfolios. In addition, you will prepare investment analyses. We also expect that you contribute to enhancing the group’s investment infrastructure. In detail, you will
- Implement investment strategies
- Monitor portfolio and benchmarks with regards to performance and risk
- Be responsible for portfolio management tasks
- Manage derivative overlay strategies
- Contribute to liquidity and investment planning
- Support the preparation of client reports & marketing materials
permanent / fulltime / Frankfurt am Main
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
You have initial work experience in an Investment, Consultant, or Risk Management role. You further have a strong understanding of financial markets with a keen interest to develop this further to become a CAIA or CFA charter holder as well as a very hands-on attitude. Last but not least, ours is an entrepreneurial working environment – we expect you to take ownership and lead on your projects.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics with a concentration in Finance or Financial Engineering, or in Mathematics with a concentration in Actuarial Sciences, Finance or Economics
- Programming knowledge in one of the following languages: Python (preferred), Matlab or Java
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Experience in Asset Management, Banking or Investment Consulting, e.g. through various internships
- Fluency in both German and English (level C1 – reading, writing and speaking)
- Self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organization and coordination skills, strong attention to detail, keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Financial accounting and regulatory knowledge, especially related to insurances is a plus
- Competitive salary plus bonus and additional benefits
- Personal development opportunities and sponsored training (e.g. CFA, CAIA, CRM, German language classes)
- A demanding work environment where you enhance your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn from highly experienced colleagues
- Fair working culture with flat hierarchies and regular team Events
Prime Capital is an independent Asset Manager and financial services firm. We offer highly professional services for institutional clients, particularly in value-adding alternative investments. We are regulated by BaFin in Germany and CSSF in Luxembourg. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
To date assets of more than Euro 14.0 billion have been structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as PDF file with a maximum size of 5 MB by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via E-Mail.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!