At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff.
Would you like to invest with us in your future? Are you interested in innovative financial products? Then start as part of a dynamic Team where we live diversity, and take over responsibility as
Operations Analyst (f/m) – Absolute Return
fulltime / permanent / based in Frankfurt am Main
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Analyst – Absolute Return to join our Operations Team in Frankfurt am Main. As an Operations Analyst – Absolute Return you will be responsible for the investment administration and day-to-day management of absolute return investment portfolios to which Prime Capital acts as AIFM, Investment Manager/Advisor, or Platform Operator. The Operations Analyst – Absolute Return will become the relationship interface for multiple parties, including investors, local service providers (primarily administrators and depositaries) as well as internal departments across the group. The successful candidate will form part of a small and dynamically growing team in Luxemburg and Frankfurt, reporting to the Head of Operations and be supervised by the Chief Operating Officer.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the implementation of portfolio management decisions and ongoing maintenance processes relating to Fund of Hedge Funds in the absolute return space;
- Monitor the liquidity structure of alternative investment funds under management, and assist in their cash flow planning and reconciliation as well as fee and invoice management;
- Oversee the compliance of the management company’s valuation framework in particular:
- Validation of asset pricing and input data from underlying target fund managers;
- Reconciliation of fund accounts and validation of NAV reports as computed by external administrators;
- Prepare and manage the operational input for information and reporting tasks towards:
- Investors, Directors, Regulators, Brokers, Databases and other stakeholders in respect of alternative investment Portfolios.
OUR ASSET, YOUR TALENT
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in similar positions in the financial services industry, preferably with an asset manager or fund administrator;
- Working knowledge of the Fund of Hedge Fund investment universe, in particular with respect to absolute return strategies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of administrative servicing during funds’ maintenance phase;
- Self-starter with an independent work attitude as well as exceptional organisation and coordination skills,
- Commercial judgment with attention to detail, ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on results and outcomes;
- Keen perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English and German language proficiency to the level of business negotiation.
Together with us you will create added value to Alternative Investments and provide decisive impulses for professional financial services.
Excellent working conditions with a flat hierarchy in a modern office space in the heart of Frankfurt, attractive remuneration, continuous professional career development, flexible working hours and considerable further benefits. We also provide regular team-building events and support you in staying fit and healthy.
By the way: To date assets of more than Euro 10.4 billion are being structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application as pdf file with a maximum size of 5 MB by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Application dead line: 5 August 2018
We are looking forward to getting to know you!