Junior Quant Portfolio Manager (f/m/d)
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
This is an interdisciplinary role with a focus on systematic trading strategies. You will manage daily trading operations, contribute to the group’s investment infrastructure and conduct quantitative investment research. You have a quantitative background, programming efficiency with at least one major language, a genuine interest in financial markets, as well as a very hands-on attitude. Last but not least, this is a very entrepreneurial working environment where we expect you to take ownership and lead on a wide range of projects.
- Implement trading strategies within the firm’s systematic trading framework. Financial instruments include futures, forwards and swaps across asset classes
- Contribute to the group’s toolkit of risk, portfolio and trading analytics
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the market structure of various financial instruments
- Develop investment strategies from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation
fulltime employment / based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Most time spent during the day is on building tools, analyzing data and developing models
- Python will be your primary computing environment with a focus on the Numpy/Scipy and Pandas packages
- Running systems and portfolio checks
- Executing trades
- Sporadically managing technical and operational exceptions
- Sporadically monitoring behavior of strategies throughout the day and performing ad-hoc analyses
Given the interdisciplinary nature of the role we are open to a wide range of backgrounds, from Quantitative Finance graduate with basic scientific computing skills to Computer Science graduates with a proven interest in financial markets.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative subject
- Knowledge of quantitative finance with a focus on investment and portfolio management
- Knowledge of statistics and applied data analysis
- Programming proficiency and ideally extensive Python experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity to learn from highly experienced colleagues, a demanding work environment where you enhance your skills and knowledge, a full-time permanent position, a competitive base salary plus bonus, a fair working culture with flat hierarchies and regularly team events.
At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our office in Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff. To date assets of more than Euro 10 billion have been structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your CV (PDF file) by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via E-Mail.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!