Investment Analyst Manager Selection Hedge Funds (f/m/d)
This is an entry-level role with a focus on manager selection in the Absolute Return / Hedge Funds department of Prime Capital AG. You will select and monitor hedge fund managers, and carry out full due diligence of hedge funds and funds of hedge funds, and conduct regular hedge fund strategy research. Last but not least, this is a very entrepreneurial working environment where we expect you to take ownership and lead on a wide range of Projects.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Fund Analysis and Monitoring
- Carry out full due diligence of hedge funds and funds of hedge funds under the supervision of a senior analyst and in line with the defined procedures, including quantitative analysis, collection and interpretation of qualitative information, verification and onsite visits
- Document the analysis process and results in the database (e.g. ratings, summary fund reports and quantification of risk parameters)
- Regular monitoring of approved and invested funds as well as portfolios of funds regarding relative performance, risk exposures and organizational changes
- Conduct regular hedge fund strategy research in co-operation with a senior analyst, and collect and interpret supporting economic research, resulting in clearly stated and quantified strategy related investment recommendations and expectation
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports and newsletters
- Assist in the improvement of the analysis tools with a particular emphasis on quantitative fund analysis and reportings
permanent / fulltime / Frankfurt am Main
- University degree in finance, economics or business administration
- Relevant professional experience in the investment management industry
- Strong quantitative skills
- Independent, structured and conscientious way of working, ability to work in a team
- Excellent command of English, German would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
ABOUT PRIME CAPITAL
We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in London, Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably on the capital market – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. But what really counts is the comprehensive know-how of our staff. To date assets of more than Euro 10 billion have been structured, securitized, booked on various platforms as well as managed or advised by Prime Capital. That is why we need out-of-the-box thinkers like you. Grow with us!
Compensation & benefits: competitive base salary and bonus + 30 days holiday + sponsored training (e.g. CFA, German language classes)
Start date: as soon as possible
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your detailed application /CV as pdf file with a maximum size of 5 MB by stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications through e-mail.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!