Internship Private Debt (f/m/d)
At home in Europe. This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange with our offices in Luxembourg and our head office in Frankfurt am Main we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably. One of our key investment activities is Private Debt. We define strategies, structure and analyze investment opportunities and invest in private debt investment opportunities – to realize maximum benefit for our customers. As intern you will become a full member of the team, gaining valuable experience in Private Debt and insight into our daily business.
YOUR NEW CHALLENGE
- Support the analysis of complex credit opportunities and preparation of credit approvals
- Drafting of research reports & marketing materials, including independent research projects
- Involvement in day-to-day portfolio management operations
- Interns will be involved in supporting Prime Capital’s ongoing fundraising efforts and client relations functions
- Lead an internal project related to private debt
3 - 6 months / fulltime / based in Frankfurt am Main
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics or a related discipline
- First experience in corporate finance or credit analysis
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative finance with a focus on investment and portfolio management
- Proficiency in advanced Excel (financial modelling, macros)
- Proven ability to summarize research results in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in German and English
- Result-oriented, reliable and independent way of working
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Team orientation and cross-cultural skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity to learn from highly experienced colleagues, a demanding work environment where you enhance your skills and knowledge, a fair working culture with flat hierarchies, attractive remuneration, modern office spaces in the heart of Frankfurt, regular team events, free beverages and fruit.
Then apply right now by filling out the application form and send us your CV as pdf file by stating your earliest starting date. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications through E-Mail.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!